Wednesday, March 28, 2012


January 16, 2012

     I am glad that you liked your Christmas packages.  I didn’t eat for a month to buy all that crap but it was worth it, haha.  The maca or hammock is mine by the way.  That’s why I told you to save for me on skype.  Save it and I will buy you one if you send me the money.
     The plate is petty cool.   When I get home I will have to show you who is who.  It is very very symbolic and you can find Nephi, Lehi, Lamen , Lemuel and Samuel, the rod of iron, the 12 tribes of Israel, the tree and fruit.  It’s way cool.  Just evidence that it is all true.  Another cool fact is that the Mayans had 12 Gods supposedly…That’s kind of weird…12 apostles.  Who knows, I can’t wait to talk to God after this life and find out all this stuff. haha
     Well, I hope you liked the pictures.  Those are the only pictures I have of my whole mission.  If something were to happen to those I would want to shoot myself, they are so special to me.  I hope they are safe on a memory or something.  I think you sent like 3 or 4 memories no???? How many were there?
     Okay, well, I love you so so much and I pray all is well in the house and I can’t wait till next week to hear from you when you can write on a good computer.
Love
Elder Johnston

No comments:

Post a Comment