Tuesday, July 26, 2011


April 18, 2011

Dear Family,

     Well, good news I sent a package today.  It has some of my books, some toys from Mexico and a memory card and coke bottle you will really like.  The man helping me said it would break but I snuck it in anyway.   I also ha ve a lot of letters in there and you need to distribute them for me.  I hope you can handle that, Thanks!!
     This week we had changes.  I didn’t get moved but now we only have one area again and 2 more missionaries are coming back into our house.  It’s all good but the sad thing is that we left about 16 baptisms in that ward.  My comp and I… you can imagine how depressed we are but I know it’s the Lord’s will not mine.  I just worked my hardest and hope and pray that it’s the right thing and ask if there is anything more.  When I find out what that thing is …I do it… that’s how it is in the mission.
     Well, we went to the light house today and I bought some cool stuff from a kid.  Nothing to amazing over here.  Just working like always.  I can’t wait to talk to you and I will be talking to you from the same house as last time haha!!  Cool huh?  Twice from the same house.  My other mom wants to talk to you as well.
     I love you all and hope all is well.  If you need anything let me know and I’ll see how I can help you or if you want some advice.  Keep working hard physically and spiritually.  Remember true doctrine understood is what changes hearts ….  Not applications.
Love
Elder Johnston

No comments:

Post a Comment