Thursday, July 28, 2011


May 2, 2011

Dear Family,

     Well, not much to say here on my end.  I can’t believe that I have already missed a St. George trip.  The truth, I think is that it was harder on  me than Christmas was and Thanksgiving.  Haha It was a hard week not to think about all the fun you were having.  But on the same note, I was learning a lot this week.  I am in a process of learning.  I love to learn now.  It is an attribute that I have added to myself in the mission, the ability to learn.  And what a blessing it is to grow and learn from experiences.  I love everything that I am doing here.
     I received a package from our ward, the young men and Tyson Sorensen.   So you can tell them thanks and I am already starting to write them back,  Tell them,  Thank You !!! for everything and I am trying to get back to them as soon as possible, and thanks for the snacks I loved them!!!!
     Well, we have been baptizing every week down here which is really good.  We have been working really hard especially this week.  We have so much to do and people to see and I just love the work.  It is always a test to see if we can reach the goals that we are setting.  I love it!!
     Well, since I will talk to you guys soon I will leave this how it is and talk to you in a week.  I love you all so much and I hope all the cards get to everyone without any problems.
     Love you tons and here are some pictures.  What I do is send you pics from my comps camera so that you can save them as well.
Love
Elder Johnston
   

No comments:

Post a Comment