Tuesday, March 29, 2011

February 28, 2011

February 28, 2011

Dear Mom,

     Well, I am learning to cook some food.  I never get to practice but that is ok.  I already have some stuff that I want you all to try.  Thanks for sending me the recipes but the truth is, mom, I probably won’t get a chance to use them because I never have any spare time to cook or the money haha.
The family I am living with wants you to send the some seeds.  Any and every kind of seed. Flowers  -vegetables - fruits everything.
     That is amazing that dad is writing a lot, he is going to be rich someday!  I have been writing a few poems myself!
     So there is this plant here I thought I would tell you about.  It is called dormilona…means like a sleepy flower.  It is like the flowers in the movie Avatar that when you touch them they disappear and shrink real fast.  Crazy!!!!!

We had an earthquake here and I felt it.  It was pretty strong I thought but nothing happened here.  It was in the morning so I freaked out that there was an earthquake!!!

President told me he is praying a lot for the familia, and he promises my family blessings.  He is pretty powerful.

Well, I am going to keep this pretty short this week.  I don’t have  a lot of free time but I am starting to write everyone letters this week so I can send them this next week.  Changes are this next Saturday so we will see what we find out.  Pray Always

Love Elder Johnston Aka Elder jota

No comments:

Post a Comment