Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 7, 2011

March 7, 2011

Dear Mom,

Well, all is good here.  I wrote some letters to you, Cody and some friends that you can send or mail out.  They are in a package that I am waiting to send until I have more stuff to send.  It’s a lot of money for a poor missionary to send letters and packages haha….  Good thing I am a good saverJ hah
    Well, I am not going to be a trainer this transfer.  The Lord has something he wants me to learn before I take on that responsibility.  I am receiving an Elder Elray.  He is a gringo and I am not sure how it will be with an English companion but I think it will turn out good.  I pick him up tomorrow at the bus station.  He has been out for about a year.  I wrote more on dads email.
Well, not much to report this week.  Because my companion knew he was leaving we went around and said goodbye to all of his friends before he left.  It has been slow and not much to tell this week.
     Elder Smith told me that he received dad’s letter and gave me a big hug haha!  It was funny.  Also, we had another baptism this week.
     I am thinking about starting a school of English or classes like two times a week.  I think I would get a lot of investigators through this.  It’s just an idea for now and we will see how it goes.
     I received your package with the memory card and the  Liahonas.  Thanks a ton!!!!!
     Well, I love you tons.  I am so proud you are working so hard and that you are so determined.  Keep up the good work.  I’ll talk to you next week.  Tell Pete to write me.

Love Elder Johnston

No comments:

Post a Comment