Thursday, June 7, 2012

May 8, 2012

May 9, 2012


Dear Family


Sorry I didn't write you this week. We had a council I had to go to in villa like 4 hours away where we had a great opportunity to be instructed by our president on the things of heaven. I have been changing so much lately and I feel so happy and clean like I never have before in my life. I love you so so much and I pray that you are all good. I hope you had a good time in St George.
How was it by the way? I hear that everyone had a great time.
Well all is well here. I heard that someone from the family... or in other words dad and mom... wrote the mission to complain that I didn't write.. tranqualisense porfavor. settle settle... I'm fine don't worry.. I will be skyping at 6 o'clock my time just on Sunday for mothers day to let you know so I hope you are all ready..... yes everyone can stop telling me to eat as well haha I'm fine its just the camera don't worry. It always takes off a few pounds haha.
Well I love you and I will talk to you Sunday.. happy mothers day mom and dad I kove you too.
love
Elder Johnston

No comments:

Post a Comment