Friday, December 30, 2011


November 7, 2011

Mom, I don’t  have a lot of time but I am going to do the Lords work!!  The Lord pushes us to our limits to teach us lessons and then we receive blessings.  I have prayed and had my prayers answered.  Know that God lives and speaks and loves and listens and touches.  It’s all real mom.  I love you so much sorry it’s not that long but I don’t want to be disobedient.
     One more thing I really, really need those sticky notes that I told you about.  They are red, blue, yellow, and green dots on paper.  Well, if you sent them they must have been in the package I didn’t get so I would appreciate it if you send me a letter or package.  I still haven’t received your package.  You have had lots of holidays and taken lots of pictures and so now I ask that you send me some.  Some of the backyard, the fire pit, you guys, and everything!!!
     As well, to mail a package from here it is $126 for a 9 kilo package… so that’s why I need money.
     Keep working hard, all is well here, baptizing every week!!!
Love
Elder Johnston
   

No comments:

Post a Comment