Tuesday, December 27, 2011


September 12, 2011

I had a dream last night that I was cleaning the arena!!!  Can you believe that!!  It was way funny, I woke up and was like.. What am I doing???  And that’s when it hit me that I was cleaning the arena.  Haha way funny  That sounds so cool mom I’m saving my money up to buy some cool stuff to go in the back yard as well!!!  It will be so cool to hang out back there.  I know it’s now football season and it gives me the desire to watch Sunday Night Football…even though it’s a sin haha!!!  And have cookies and milk and Coke with my family haha I miss it so much!!!!  I can’t wait.
     Happy Birthday Dad!!! You are one of the best examples I have had in my whole life.  I love you man!!  How does it feel to be 33 again?
     I could use some granola bars and some old ties dad might want to give away, an American flag, some new white shirts, and lots of pictures of the holidays!!!
     I love you all and pray for you always. Keep up the good work on the backyard and send me pictures!!
Love
Elder Johnston

No comments:

Post a Comment