Thursday, August 18, 2011


August 15, 2011

Mom, I missed you so dang much this week!!!  Gosh I miss you.  I can’t believe all the work you guys are doing!!!  It’s amazing and send me some pictures of it!!!  I want to see the before…construction stage… and after pictures so I can kind of be part of the process!!!
      I can’t wait to get my package thanks a ton because this week I ran out of memory. I hope I don’t have to take a lot of pictures this week or I’ll have to delete some cool pictures.
     I can’t believe you are putting cement in the back.  Are you doing the whole thing of cement???? Or what’s the plan??  What is the end going to be like??  Are we building a deck with a hot tub or swimming pool or what???   I want to know!!!
    Anyway, this week was really good I guess.  God never ceases to amaze me.  It’s amazing how he can make things happen all we have to do is ask.  This week we have had a testimony experience of prayer.  It was amazing.  Every time it blows my mind how God works  I feel like I have wasted my whole life not learning anything about the gospel and now I am just scratching the surface of a higher gospel!!! idk it’s amazing and don’t worry mom I’ll remember these momentsJ!!!
     That’s cool about the movie maker.  I don’t know what I want to do when I get back home.  I thought I had it all planned out.  Tons of days thinking and planning when I was home but I still don’t know what I want to follow.  I know it’s going to come fast but what I want or should do …who knows.  I’ll pray about it this week and we will see what Gods plan is for me.  I want to go to St. George to play or study…and I know I don’t have that great of grades to just jump full on or get into a big school I don’t think… who knows all this stuff.  We will see but by all means make the video so I can have it at the least .
     Well,  I have to go for now but I love you all so much you have no idea!!!  Oh and by the way we didn’t get to see The Ultimate Gift yet, we had technical difficulties with that movie so we are waiting until next week to watch it.  However, I think if I watch it I might cry or something haah who knows???
Love your son
Elder Johnston

No comments:

Post a Comment