Thursday, August 18, 2011


June 27, 2011

Well, I finally know what I want for my birthday…the only thing I really really really want worse than anything is a picture  of my baptism… The truth that’s what I want!  Any picture that you have of my baptism send it.  Send all of them.  Especially if you have one with me and dad in our white clothes.
     My birthday obviously was not the same without you guys.  Without my house and my home and my family.  It’s okay though I’m not going to talk about it and we can talk about it when I get home.  Time is going so fast here in the mission and everyday I feel like I will be home in no time, now seeing how fast the time has gone by.
     Everything is good here.  The good news is that I got a new comp in the middle of transfers.  We had a special transfer and now my new comp or me know nothing about this area, but we will work hard.  His name is Elder Hernandez.
     Well, I love you so much and tell everyone thank you for sending me Happy Birthday emails and I pray for them.  Sorry I couldn’t write everyone today.
Love your son
Elder Johnston

No comments:

Post a Comment