Sunday, August 7, 2011


May 30, 2011

Dear Family,

     Well, this week has been really hard but it is all good.  I’m glad that I get to go to a different area and start over new with all the things I have learned.  Then again it is sad and a little scary to leave all your friends, family and converts here.  It is sad that all the hard work that you have done might just be thrown to waste!!!  Who knows?  I’m leaving like three families who are preparing to go to the temple to be sealed and in one year I will be able to go with them to the temple. We will see what happens but I pray they will stay strong in the church.
     This week I saw an alligator right on the side of a river, like five of them.  They were just little guys but it still scared the crap out of me.
     Now I’m going to this place called Acayucan.  It’s right on the border of the mission and one of the farthest away from Villahermosa. My partner who was the zone leader is going to Villahermosa and will be a senior companion.
     My new comps name is Elder Roblas another Mexican which I am happy about because I will be able to learn much more with a Mexican Companion.  Scared to leave behind my converts but ready as well.
Love
Elder Johnston
   

No comments:

Post a Comment