Thursday, August 18, 2011


July 11, 2011

Dear Family,
    Thank you for everything!  You have no idea how much those photos mean to me!!!  Thank you a ton.  Thank you dad for the line of authority!!
     I want to tell you all the stories about these people but idk at times I just can’t do it.  It is something sacred and someday I will share these experiences with you in a better form.
     This week we baptized 2 kids as well, Rosalino and Arturo.  They are great and now have a chance to be raised in the church, serve missions, and be great leaders one day.
    These past few weeks have been challenging. For this reason I haven’t written much because time is very, very short.  This experience has helped me grow up so, so much and I love how much I am learning here everyday!!!  I’m learning how to be like Jesus haha  just like the song!  It’s really cool and I don’t even want to say anything because anything I say will be an understatement!
     I got a picture of you and dad… Holy Moley!!! I don’t even know what to say!!!  Where did half of my mom and dad go!?!?  I can’t believe it…I thought it was a picture from like 30 years ago!!!  No stinkin way!!!  It looks.. I  don’t even know!!!  It’s crazy!!  You look great and I can’t even imagine what you will look like when I get home!!!  It’s amazing!!!  Wow!!
     But mom, now you have nothing to defend yourself with!!  At least when we wrestle you had the weight advantage… now you don’t even have that!!  hahaha!!!
     As well, President Pursel wrote me and wants me to write him a story to share with the youth so I will try to think of one to send him.
     I love you all so much and I hope all is well.  I pray for you everyday and night and I want you to know that I know this church is true.  How amazing it is to have the experience that we have to enjoy the gift of life.  We can experience things… It’s amazing to me this gift of a body that we have and the creations and adventures of God our Father who is in Heaven….How amazingly beautiful right?!!   I love you and I thank you for this opportunity mom and as well my father.

Love your son
Elder Johnston
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment