Thursday, August 18, 2011


August 8, 2011

  I miss you so much!!!  I am glad you are working hard in the yard!!!  Guess what?  We have established something way cool here… after working my butt off we finally have established the (Cina De Arrocera) it’s like… the movie theater of the Arrocera.   It’s way cool and every Sunday night we have movie night but they are movies of the church like Charly, The Restoration, The Work and the Glory and what we are going to watch next week is….”The Ultimate Gift” !!!!!  It was on the church website!!!  So we are watching it haha!!!  It is sweet!!  We started out with two converts at the church and on a normal TV.  Now we have popcorn, drinks and a projector that is gigantic!!!  Now we have about the same amount of people come as the attendance in sacrament meeting haha!!!  It’s funny.  I hope our Bishop catches on that we know how to get people to the church.  The Lord has blessed us in so many ways.  You have no idea.  I truly see miracles pass by everyday I’m here.
     Well, today we went to the Amazon Jungle haha!!!  It is called Soteapan!!   It’s amazing!!  I want to tell you all about it but I just can’t it’s too long and I have to go to work!!!  I promise  I will tell you about it in almost 1 year from now.  Don’t worry but let me tell you the deep jungles of Mexico are AMAZING!!!!  Watch the Planet Earth show then you might see where I went today….It was the coolest thing I have ever done in my life!!!!
     You want to know why Mexicans are so good at stealing things and robbing people????  Because they raise them young doing it….Like today…we got robbed by like 6 little kids not even kidding the oldest was like 5  years old and the others are about 3 and 4 years old!!!!! I swear!!! Freaking Mexican Ninos!!!!
     Okay well, I am going to go for now but maybe I will send you a picture or something if I have time.
Love your son
Elder Johnston
p.s.  I’ll send you this picture of today.  It was amazing and this is my new best friend Edwardo and me after giving him a BOM .  The rest of the pictures you’ll have to wait to see them.

p.s.s  Yes the Mission home got moved to a different place.  Send the package to the new address.
Mexico, Villahermos Mission
Elder R. Jake Johnston
Av. Circuito CD Deportive No. 206
Colonia Atasta
Villahermosa, Tabasco
C.P. 8160
Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment